To keep everyone safe, we have carried out a full risk assessment for the both the church building and the church centre. We have also carried out a full risk assessment for our Sunday Club for 4-12s. These risk assessments are available from the church office.
As a result of these risk assessments, we are putting in place the following measures for all our church services:
- We will ask everyone to sanitize their hands when they enter the building. We will also continue to encourage people to wear face coverings.
- We will seek to retain social distancing at our services by using alternate pews. We will therefore only ask people to sit in pews where there is a service sheet.
- There will be no organised creche until late September 2021. We do however have bags of toys available for children aged 0-4 and our creche room will be available for parents to use.
- There will be Sunday Club for children in Reception to Year 7 in the church centre during term time.
- Refreshments will be served outside before the service.
Please note that anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell) should not attend. You should also not attend if you are self-isolating due to a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19 in your household, or because they have been requested to do so by NHS Test & Trace.